Cap Cana, all the Caribbean has to offer and more
"You have to see it to believe it" is an overused phrase in describing beautiful locations but never has a truer statement been made when describing the stunning and wonderful paradise that is Cap Cana. This 37,000-acre development, with all its fabulous recreation and beautiful buildings, will change the way that you look at the Caribbean forever. Cap Cana is not just a resort; it's a way of life for you and your friends and family . That's because the design is impeccable; all the pieces of this fabulous new community fit together perfectly. Some of the greatest architects, designers, and builders in the world have created Cap Cana in this pristine corner of the Dominican Republic. More than $1.5 billion has been invested in combining luxury with natural wonders to create exotic and exquisite enchantments.
Here is just part of you will find at Cap Cana :
- Exceptional golf on the Punta Espada designed by Jack Nicklaus and easily the most stunning course in the Western hemisphere.Punta Espada Golf Course in Cap Cana, Dominican Republic, celebrates that is has retained, for the eight consecutive year, the #1 golf course rating in GolfWeek’s Best of the Caribbean & Mexico rankings. Opened in 2006, Punta Espada is a Jack Nicklaus Signature Design masterpiece with 8 oceanfront holes and oceanviews from almost every hole. For golfers seeking a one of a kind, bucket-list experience, Punta Espada is a must play golf course.
- A spa and a racquet club for the days when you're not golfing.
- World-class fishing and sailing in the marina of Cap Cana which is the largest marina in the entire Caribbean, with slips for 500 boats
- Fantastic shopping and dining.
- Great activities and Eco trails with Adventure Park
And all around, you'll find the exquisite beaches, the rocky coastline, the magnificent jungle forest are still there in their wild splendor, calling to you to come to Cap Cana again and again.